Thursday, March 10, 2011

Everyday Celebrations

What I want Is

C.G. Hanzilcek

What I want is
Enough money

To Do what I want
What I want is

My own hill
And beneath that hill

A pond
In the pond a lazy

Bass or two
And duck feathers

Resting on the mud
Of the shore

Between the hill
And mud a patch

Of grass where I
Can lie and count

My seven trees
My seven clouds

And count the coyotes
Coming down the hill

To drink
Coyote 1 Coyote 2


Wonderful rainy day.
Baked 6 minute vegan chocolate cake
Baked 4 loaves of bread
Made soup
Listened to children on the monitor play all day with no fighting, pretending they were English (accents and all)going to Madagascar for some lunch and "tea"
Did some laundry.
Watched the rain.
Kissed the baby.
No Jury duty for Jim- case cancelled!

No comments:

Post a Comment